Prior to ordering uniforms or payment of player fees to the Denton Parks and Recreation Department or North Texas State Soccer Association (NTSSA):50 Percent
NO Refunds will be issued after uniforms have been ordered, or player fees have been paid to Denton Parks and Recreation Department or to NTSSA, whichever occurs first.
Only players for whom DSA cannot provide a team will be refunded in full. (Physical injury exception)
- If the family discount was applied it will be deducted from the refund as applicable.
- Late fees are non-refundable.
- Online transaction fees are non-refundable.
- There will be NO refund for players who register as an Academy or Non-rostered, once a form has been validated by DSA.
- NO Refunds will be issued in CASH.
- All refund requests must be submitted, in writing, to the DSA Treasurer at the office, or mailed to DSA, PO Box 50869, Denton, TX 76206-0869. Please allow 7 to 10 business days to process.
If payment has been made to DSA with a credit card, a credit will be processed back to the card used. You must do this at the DSA office.
*The DSA Admin Staff are available to answer general fee questions, but they are not able to resolve fee issues.
Returned Check Policy:
All checks returned to DSA as uncollected by the bank will be charged an additional $35 per check. Payments must be made with credit card, money order, certified funds or cash to settle the transaction.